Although we are one of Denver’s oldest and most trusted hardwood flooring companies, we pride ourselves on staying up to date with the latest trends. Our blog provides expert advice on topics related to hardwood floor installation, refinishing, restoration, and maintenance.
- Friday, November 4th, 2022Currently working on Historic Inlay project in the Montclair neighborhood. The project should be finished in the next couple of weeks with updated photos.Read More
- Friday, May 14th, 2021Sunday, June 13, 2021 from 9:00am-4:00pm Come explore these unique outdoor spaces, meet the gardeners and tap into some ideas for your own garden creations With the funds raised through...Read More
- Friday, April 24th, 2020from Kanter’s Carpet & Design Center Right now, many of us are cooped up at home and while the situation is far from ideal, it can be a great...Read More
- Friday, February 28th, 20202020 Hardwood Flooring Trends from Uptown Floors Today’s hardwood flooring trends show brownish to darker stained products selling quite well in northern states, reds and browns in the prairie...Read More
- Monday, January 20th, 2020How to Clean Hardwood Floors The warmth and richness of hardwood floors provide a perfect compliment to your furnishings. With the great variety of color and species of woods...Read More
- Saturday, January 18th, 2020Are you wondering what to look for when deciding what hardwood flooring to install? You have so many questions to answer before choosing hardwood flooring for your home. Timeless...Read More
- Sunday, January 12th, 2020How long will the hardwood flooring installation / refinishing take? The number of days required to do the job will depend on the type and size of the job...Read More