My name is John, and I’m the owner of Van Camp’s Quality Hardwood Floors.
I started this business in my garage over 35 years ago after a friend taught me the trade. Many things have changed over the years. New products have come along. Big box retailers have entered the game. Color and wood trends have come and gone more times than I can count.
And we have always evolved. We moved out of the garage and into a showroom. We use state-of-the-art materials and techniques. We’ve continued to take certification courses to keep our skills sharp.
But through it all one thing has never changed—our commitment to be the good guys— we are people you can rely on to do what we said we wood (pun intended).
As an industry, home contractors of all types tend to have a bad reputation. Will they show up? Will they do shoddy work? Will they take care of my home and complete the job on time?
Those sorts of concerns are always critical to customers when dealing with contractors. But they are even more important when buying hardwood flooring services. Why?
For starters, if you’re installing a brand-new floor, you may be moving out of your home for a week or two, so you need to be able to trust the team you choose.
And if you live in a historic home, have severe water damage, or face some other tricky situation, you need real craftsmen, not $12-an-hour big-box installers or “two flaky guys and a truck.”
If you choose us, here is my personal commitment to you:
- I will visit your home at the start to make sure your project is scoped correctly, and all of your questions are answered.
- Your job foreman will have over 13 years of employment with our company.
- If we schedule an install date, we will be there no matter what, and your job will be done right by the date we promise.
- We’ll use the latest tools, techniques, and materials, but we also will maintain any historic value and match our work with the rest of your flooring.
- While it may be our workspace for a week or so, it’s your home, and our employees are trained to have tremendous respect for your most valuable asset.
Here are a few reasons you can believe our claims:
- We’ve been serving the Denver metro for over 35 years.
- Eighty percent of our business is repeat and referral.
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- We are the official hardwood flooring company for the Historic Molly Brown House and Museum.
- We are the only hardwood flooring company recommended by Historic Denver.
- We are a member in good standing of the National Wood Flooring Association.
- We live by the code of the West: a man’s word is his bond.
If you value quality, craftsmanship, and a job done right, our company is a great choice. I look forward to meeting with you.
John Van Camp